Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter!

The weather is on the turn, this weekend
and Spring is in the air!
Mr C. is showing definite signs of improvement and has
managed a few jobs around the house.
Still no transport though, which has been challenging,
to say the least! 
These egg filled, Easter chicks were given to me to celebrate the day.


The one on the left, is sporting a Yorkshire flat cap!
My favourite thing by far was this little gem,


from Ali, from Random Wooliness. It was nestled inside a lovely
hand made card. I loved the colours and shape and it sent
my mind into a whirl of exciting ideas!
It reminded me of an ammonite and I saw all sots of possibilities for it being
part of a much larger piece of freeform crochet.
So watch this space!
Spent yesterday Spring cleaning my work room, which was a very
 arduous task but well worth the effort. Rearranged some of the furniture
and its much more user friendly.
Hoping it will spur me into spending more time in there.
Inspiration has been sadly lacking over the past few months.
Am in the process of making something special for a friend's
birthday, though! Can't share it with you yet, in case she sees it.
It only remains to wish you all, a very Happy Easter!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......