Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Monday 29 April 2013

60 and beyond ....

Well I made it ! I have officially reached the great age of 60 years.
Had a fantastic time, with lots of; 
great company, good food and lots of booze.
A big thankyou to everyone for their wonderful generosity.
My best present of all was coming home from the gallery
on Saturday, to see my two sons, sat at our kitchen table.
Thanks boys.


I was absolutely stunned and was jumping up and down,
laughing and crying at the same time.  Justin, my partner,
had organised it with them and managed to keep it an 
absolute secret...... best party ever.
They left this morning and I'm having a quiet moment updating
this blog.  I still have a smile on my face and will do for
many a long day.
Tomorrow it's back to my studio and the elephant in the room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......