Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Sunday 7 July 2013

One thing leads to another !

 I was sorting through my felt to put in my flower press
 for the collograph printing process (subject of my last blog).
I found some in a grey colour, which in my mind I would never
need, as I am a bright colour girl .......... and of course I immediately
had an idea for a piece of work.
'Aint life strange' !


Using silk, thread, scrim, buttons, doilly's, beads and cocoons,
I embellished, beaded and hand stitched.
Et voil`a..... a 'Lichen' was born.
Just needs mounting and framing but not sure how as yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......