Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Saturday 18 January 2014

January Rainbows

It's pouring with rain (again!), this morning
but earlier in the week,


I got the rainbow effect, in my workroom.
It was so warm and cosy in there, it could have
 been Spring!  Oops, shouldn't mention
the 'S' word yet as I'm sure winter, still has 
a few tricks up her sleeve.
I reached a watershed, in my life this week.
 Sounds dramatic, I know but it was very unexpected
 and unsettling. It happened, when I went for my interview,
on Monday. There was a mix up with the time, so I sat
in the entrance lobby watching people coming and going.
 The meeting went well and I knew the position was made for me.
The trouble was, I realised that I wasn't made for it.
I'm not that person anymore. I have moved on!
Readers, I didn't take the job.
Mr C. was very supportive and respected my decision.
While I was in Knaresborough, I had a little spend.


A ball of wool, to add another colour to my Shetland Shawl
and


Millie, my new (secondhand to me), French Knitting Doll.
Isn't she cute!
The rest of the week seems to have gone by in a bit of a blur.
Did my usual Charity Shop stint and met, a finger puppet.


Looby Loo, who wanted to come home with me.
and .....

A big bag of buttons.
 These are my favourites.


Other possiblities have come my way this week.
Not to be discussed here yet, as I don't want to jinx them.
At the end of the week, I am left feeling a little
 bit guilty but a lot happier.
Change is in the air!
A quote, that I read, seems appropriate.
'When one door closes, another door opens'.
The weekend starts here.
Enjoy it everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......