Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Thursday 24 April 2014

A Tale of Two Dogs!

I can't believe it's a week since we returned
from our little jaunt, to Anglesey.
Thought I'd share it with you.


Let me introduce you to, George and Milly.
It was difficult to get them to stand still long enough
for a photo call but Mr. C. did manage it.
George, is the Lurcher-cross and Milly, a Corgi.
They were the reason for our trip ........
a few days of dog sitting.
The weather was good.
We did lots of walking .....


 by the sea, in the early morning.


*  *   *   *

in the woods,


and exploring Beaumaris.

street

The rest of the days were spent in Clare and Alison's (our hosts).
 walled garden, playing with the contents of my 'Box of Delights'!


This is the start of something..... looking forward to 
finding out what!
Exploring the contents of Clare's shed and workshop.


It's full of all sorts of finds from the beach.
A treasure trove!


This is a bird that Clare made. I love it!
I will leave you with a photo of two pot's
of Fritillaries, which came out whilst 
we were away.


Have a great weekend everyone
and don't forget, there is still time to enter my, 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......