Welcome to my blog.
A place to record and share my musings and my work.
'Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?'

Friday 25 July 2014

Anatomy of a Bag!

The weather has been scorching this week.
Whilst walking Daisy, I noticed that the 
harebells, have started blooming.




The Pop-Up Shop, ends it's current run, this weekend.
One of the things that has found a new home is this,


Crochet bag.

This galvanised me into making a replacement.
It's not finished yet but I thought I would show you
how it's progressing.


I chose, soft shades, this time (reminded me of heather),
 with a mossy green top.


The closure, is a modern button, with a vintage
green glass button, in the middle.
Couldn't resist, injecting some colour, so .....


I have chosen to line it with this vintage fabric.
I love the little birds, perched in the tree.
The colours compliment and add something to the overall design.
Only remains, to crochet the handles,
so you know what I will be doing today!
Have a great weekend and happy holidays
to all those of you, who are setting off on your travels.
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.
Brightens up my day.
Will reply soonest.......